Golden Globes 2017 (English version)

Golden Globes 2017

Happy New Year!!!
This is my very first post of 2017! I hope you spent nice holidays! I took a long break, that's true, but I'm back for a new year and more posts!
Today I'm going to talk about the Golden Globes which happened on the 8th January in Los Angeles. Every year, just like for the Oscars, I'm over excited about the ceremony, not to discover movies, but because it's the perfect moment to see beautiful gowns and beauty looks.
If you follow me on Instagram (-> @ootdsandlifestyle) you know that I'm going to share my top 3 best outfits and top 3 worst outfits.
Let's go!

        Top 3 best dressed 

Blake Lively wearing Atelier Versace. She's always gorgeous anyway.

Hailee Steinfeld wearing Vera Wang. Who's that girl wearing a gorgeous dress?

Felicity Jones wearing Gucci. Good choice Felicity! Gucci is always a good idea.


Top 3 worst dressed 

Heidi Klum wearing J.Mendel. Hate her shoes. Her dress doesn't fit her at all and a necklace is missing
Sarah Jessica Parker. Did she want to pay tribute to Carrie Fisher aka Princess Leia?
Sophia Vergara in Zuhair Murad. Looks like a golden siren about to explode...
What about you? Who are your favorites and least favorites? 
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue #6 (NYFW SS18)

Guide de voyage #1

Louis Vuitton