Vogue #4 (PFW SS17, Part 1)

Hello!
Today we're heading to Paris for the last fashion week. I'm going to split this article into two different ones (just like for Milan). For this one, I'm going to talk about Yves Saint Laurent, Balmain and Dior.

27/09 : Yves Saint Laurent 

That was the first Saint Laurent show for Anthony Vaccarello (the designer) as Heidi Slimane left. I just like the bags (and especially the "Sac de Jour") but I don't really like the clothes because it's too "rock" for me. This year, I didn't like it (no surprise!) because all the clothes were black... I mean it's not very happy! Moreover, it's supposed to be a collection for spring and summer time and it's dark! To sum up, I would give one star out of five (is that harsh?)

⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

29/09 : Balmain 

Gigi, Romee, Alessandra, Jourdan, Isabeli, Sara and Natasha... Olivier Rousteing used us to have famous models on the runway but... are the clothes nice? I've always liked Balmain since Rousteing is the designer but this season I believed that he made fun of us. The looks seemed to be an accumulation of different clothes. Also, some looks were quite vulgar... Maybe that's because he's too influenced by Kim Kardashian. But let's be honest, I still liked (ok, LOVED) some looks.

To me, this show deserves three stars out of five.
⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

30/09 : Dior

Maria Grazia Chiuri joined the house and that was her first collection. She worked for Valentino and it's obvious when you see her collection! It's very pretty but very different from what Raf Simons did and that's a good thing! I didn't like what Simons did because it was too modern, too in the future, for me. But now! Oh my god!! I love what she did, even though it was too "Valentino" and I even confused the two shows. It was feminine and fluffy: it was perfect!

For her first show, I think Chiuri deserves four stars out of five.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️








Comments

Popular Posts