Vogue #3 (MFW SS17, Part 2)

Ciao!
I'm going to go on with my fashion weeks sum up and, today, we're still in Milan with Prada, Moschino and Giamba so let's go!

22/09 : Prada

I'm going to be very honest with you: I didn't follow the show because I'm not a big fan of Prada. Sometimes I like their bags or their shoes but not really their shows. Sorry! I will put some pictures if you want, no worries!


22/09 : Moschino 

Jeremy!! Come on!! What have you done?? Usually I like the Moschino shows and clothes BUT not this year! The main thing that we could say about this year's show would be: "Barbie doll". The collection looked like paper-clothes and the models were like Barbie. To be honest, I hated everything. As I said, I used to love Moschino because it's eccentric but still chic and feminine. This year, maybe it was too eccentric, but I found it very very ugly. I think Jeremy Scott wasted everything: as an exemple, I noticed a beautiful evening dress but, as it's supposed to be a paper dress, the back was white and it wasted the whole dress (pictures will follow, no worries!).

SO, as you may guessed, I would give two stars out of five because Taylor Hill, Gigi & Bella Hadid, Irina Shayk, Sara Sampaio and Romee Strijd were on the runway and I love them.
⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

23/09 : Giamba

I like Giambattista Valli and I like when the expensive brands launch cheaper collections so, of course, I liked the Giamba show! BUT what's going on actually with the designers?? Everybody is copying everybody! I noticed two or three dresses which look like some Dolce Gabbana dresses from few seasons ago (you know the ones with some Italian cities written on?) and some others seemed to be inspired from the brand RedValentino. What do you think?

I would give three stars out of five because, still, everything was very feminine and pretty. 
⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️








Pictures are from http://nowfashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformed into a Medici girl (travel guide #2)

Vogue #6 (NYFW SS18)

Guide de voyage #1