Total eclipse of the heart

Hello! 
Today I decided to share an outfit with a cute new skirt I got from NafNaf (yes again NafNaf). It has little hearts on it and is pretty fluffy. I paired it with a lovely black shirt with lace sleeves and a leather collar. I bought it few days ago and I really love it because it's feminine and classic at the same time so it's perfect for my blog! I wore my black high heels boots because, ok you want to look classic but not much! Just note that my feet don't hurt me anymore because of the heel (maybe too high). As I have to always wear a jacket, I decided to go for my red one. I think it matches pretty well with my skirt because of the red. As "winter is coming, I wore black tights and, again my duffle coat. I think that, for the moment, it's one of my favourite look! 

🛍 Shopping 

Skirt and shirt are from NafNaf 
Duffle coat and boots are from Zara 
Jacket is from H&M
Bag is from Furla



Full outfit with the jacket

With the duffle coat




Playing with my skirt! 





The shirt is gorgeous isn't it?
Its collar 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue #6 (NYFW SS18)

Guide de voyage #1

Louis Vuitton