I'm a Barbie girl

If you don't know it yet, I LOVE pink. Lately, as it was pretty cold (yes once again), I wore a pink pull over with a fantasy collar. I wore it with black trousers. 
I didn't wear this outfit for school but for a night out with my friends. You can totally wear this outfit with your school bag. As I knew I won't walk a lot, I wore black high heels boots (9cm high). I love them really much but it's true that they hurt my feet! But "no pain no game!". I wore a black bag, even though I think that black bags are unseful because a bag NEEDS to be seen but I have to admit that I felt in love with this one from the moment I saw it. This Zara bag looks like a Chanel one, that's for sure and I love it so so much. 
About the pull over, I just love the details on the collar. Also, the cool thing is that you can take it off if if you're bored of it. To be honest, I didn't put it into the wash machine so I hope that it won't damage it. 

🛍 Shopping 

Top & trousers are from NafNaf
Shoes & bag are from Zara



 





The complete outfit






 





 



Comments

Popular Posts