Flower power

Ciao! 
Try to bring some flower to your day! Most of the time, I wear black trousers so, if I don't want to look like a girl going to funerals, I have to wear colorful (or patterned) tops.
Today, I decided to go for a flowered shirt. I bought it several years ago so I think that it's not available anymore... As usual, the rest of my outfit is black. You know the pants but not the jacket. It's really simple and comfy. The only problem about it is that you can't close it so if it's cold outside, you have to wear a coat or something over it. Personalty, I decided to go for a duffle coat from Zara, bought last year. For shoes, I wore my beloved black boots, yes you know the feet-hurt ones! To avoid this, I took a pair of ballerinas with me and I went to school by car. To be honest, I wore them all day long and I was ok! 

Something different now. You've probably noticed that princess' faces were on my face. The reason for this is very simple: I just changed my mind about showing my face and, from the next article, you will not be able to see my face, hidden by my hair or just cut. 

🛍 Shopping 

Shirt is from United Colors of Benetton 
Pants are from NafNaf 
Jacket is from Asos 
Shoes & duffle coat are from Zara 

xoxo


Just the shirt

Just the top of the outfit

Without the coat














With the coat

Comments

Popular Posts